Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fantasy World

The dream started in a huge mansion with a ton of people in it. It had the feeling of a school, but it could have been workers in a residential mansion. The time was set in an older period; the clothes specifically stood out.

Someone began yelling to evacuate the building because it was on fire. There was a "bad guy" inside with the body type of an ogre and the ability to shoot flames from his mouth and hands. He was hired by someone to burn the place down. Everyone was fleeing anywhere they could. Out the main doors there was some sort of higher-up military official on horseback waiting for the escapees. He killed every one of them with a sword. I decided to go the back way out of the building to avoid the man on the horse and ran to the stream in the back. There was a rock dam at the edge of the river that dropped down a ways and it created this indent in it, where you could easily fit and be hidden. I could see everything happening through the water and could hold my breath for an abnormally long time. A body of a young boy wearing a woolen jacket, closely resembling a military jacket, flung into the water, his blood filling the water in a shape similar to water and oil.

Eventually I got away and met up with a young woman. We were riding in the front of a carriage with this old horse pulling us. I came to and this is wear I noticed I was a man. The woman was steering so I asked if she wanted to switch with me for a bit so she could relax since I didn't know how long she'd been at it, so we did. She pointed out my foot (I was barefooted) was bleeding and that I should put pressure on it against the wood ledge my foot was on. She hopped off the front and ran next to us as a way of saying 'you're not driving correctly' and that I should be making the horse go faster. I snapped the reigns to make the horse go faster; we had somewhat of a duet between her running and my pushing of the horse.

We came to a village eventually where we would stay the night. There was a campfire with a handful of people around it. There were beggars, thieves, mostly people of shady characters.

Then the dream jumps to me in a flying machine made of paper and wood. It had the body of a golf cart's front seating, but wooden, and a pointy back with a propeller. There was a huge wing across the top of the machine, and some steering mechanism inside I was holding onto. My mother was next to me for some reason while I traveled to the headquarters of "bad guys". There was a castle or another mansion with this large, sandy/pebbled courtyard. A large, thing rectangular pond/dark pool was set horizontally in the middle. My mother asked me how I was going to win against these army men. I summoned lightning around my hand and told her, "With this!" She went out to touch it so I yelled for her not to and repressed it.

We soon arrived at the courtyard where there was a group of dark caped figures and each could morph into their own type of demon or creature. One had two heads with long necks, almost like a dragon or snake. As each transformed I ran faster than humanly possible, sword drawn, and attacked them as they came. If I didn't hit them in the right spots, or deeply enough, they would regenerate quickly so I had to try something more efficient. The sword I was holding had an ability where two thin, long whip-like objects came out of the blade (Looked kind of like a broadsword). They dealt massive amounts of damage to the enemies, slicing them instantly and deep. Eventually I won the battle.

The rest I can't remember / I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment