Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vampires and Peter Petrelli

This was a quick dream (I don't remember much of it)

There were two vampire women. Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli from Heroes) was either a significant other to me or something close; I remember having a great deal of love for him. We tried killing one of the women, and I think succeeded. But the second one, we couldn't kill. Every time we tried to harm her, she would regenerate. If we stabbed her, her skin was dark where the wound was, had a silverish-grey lining around the skin, a pinkish line then her skin, it would start to close and be healed within a couple of seconds. Milo stabbed her in the chest, classic vampire killing style, and it didn't affect her. We decided she had moved her organs around as a safety precaution.

Somehow I ended up on my own. The woman had my wrist in her hand, I was wearing a white cuffed shirt, and was trying to bite my wrist. In the dream, my mentality towards vampires had a twist in the myth. They were more like zombies in regard to if they bit you; you would become one of them instantly. Her fangs were barely touching my wrist. I screamed for Milo and he rushed over but she sank her teeth into my shoulder. They pierced my skin like knife in butter, fully submerged.

That's all I could remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment