Sunday, January 31, 2010

Toys, Aliens, and Petrelli once again

It started off me entering my old job at a toy store back home. My great aunt was with me but she was acting like a child, and eventually turned into a little boy. She was moving things around where they shouldn't be, constantly asking questions, etc. When she was the little boy, he tried to get attention by taking this large silver drill tip looking thing, it was huge... a large cone shape, and stuck it in his mouth saying if I didn't pay attention to him he would pierce a hole through his cheek. There was a pool of blood already forming on the floor and when I looked around the store, everyone, including my boss, was dead and had blood splattered all over them.

Then comes Milo Ventimiglia again, shirtless this time. He's climbing up the toy store wall, which is now a dark tan, almost dirt colored brick, with these large windows and outside of them you can see sky as if we're not high up in the air. There are chains hanging from the ceiling and this weird monster/alien (kind of like predator meets some sort of demon) helping him chain his legs up for support.

I end up jumping to the demon's view as if I am him, but later on when I use my voice, I try to disguise my voice by making it sound manly.. so I'm not sure if I'm female or not. Once we get out the window, we scale up to this space ship - the insides are huge. It's almost like a massive mall in it's structure but one story and suspended high into the atmosphere.

Milo and I are in this gymnasium-esque room with a large wooden floor, doors in the front and a stage-like area in the back with these sci-fi doors where you can see through to the hallway which looks much like a spaceship. The room is filled with human figures, but they're very much aliens/demons. They seem to be performing something, almost like choreography but more like martial arts. We're sitting back towards the stage area, pretending to be royalty. He's royalty and I'm his bodyguard/servant. Somehow he's able to trick them enough and ends up leaving my side somehow. There's this other shirtless male figure on the left of me, whose arm has morphed. From the elbow down there's this black silicone or matte metal looking form that goes down to the floor and curls up a bit, with a sharp tip. He's almost hitting on me, or trying to impress me somehow and one of the females in the room notices and pokes fun. In my 'disguised voice' I try to play it off like that's not what he really meant.

Out the windows to the right I can see the outer parts of the spaceship and its interconnecting hallways. There are red lights flashing in the distance and a very feint alarm sounding. No one else seems to be making a big deal over it so I try to look around without being obvious. I look behind me to the door and in the hallway I see a small group of humans trying to escape. The main one leading them is a man with blonde, shaved hair, a blueish grey, beat up t-shirt and some cuts/dirt on his skin. I try to get up and leave without anyone noticing and end up doing so somehow.

I'm in another room, the doors on either side of the room are locked up and everyone inside is human, excluding me. They all seem afraid of me and think I'm there to kill them but I try to explain to them I'm actually a good guy, one of them so to speak, and I'm here to help and try to find Milo. They seem extremely weary to this and one of them tries to attack me. I think I killed them without hesitation.. but I'm not sure. It may have been an accident the way they came at me. But they had a rage filled face, delusional looking, even.

I think I eventually saw Milo again.. but as of now this is all I can remember...

1 comment: