Saturday, January 30, 2010

Maids, Invincible Men and Chair Traveling

I was working in a mansion as a maid for this family. The house was enormous and really ornate in the decorations, moldings, staircases, etc. There was even an elevator; that's how big the place was.

One night I was spending some time with the twins who lived there, two little girls around 6 years old. We were in their large playroom and I was reading them a story or something like that. The next day/time I was there the owner/father was telling me to meet him in one of the rooms to talk about something. I wanted to quickly sneak over to the play room to say goodnight to the twins before they went to bed, but didn't want my boss to know for some reason. I took the elevator to the playroom and when I got there I noticed the doors were about to close. The first was a gate, and then there were two large wooden doors. There's this little girl, the keeper to the room, in front of the doors. She's closing them because she doesn't want to let me in, and I notice the twins are gone or just aren't in the playroom. I knew there was something weird about the keeper.. something I never noticed before about her so I try to get inside before the doors close but could only make it passed the gate. Then my boss comes and instantly notices she's not the normal gatekeeper. He demands to know who she is and what she's doing here. She tells him a story of why she wants to be here, it's unclear and fuzzy now but she wasn't there maliciously.
He then takes off on a giant bird towards the area where I live or hang out with my coworkers but it's fuzzy now.. I remembered more when I woke up. He might have been flying to where the fake keeper lead him with her story.

Then we left and were in a carriage/dark vehicle. We pulled to the side of this wooden building with a large porch. The inside was brightly lit, too. It was almost reminiscent of an Old Western Bar.

Then it jumped again to day time and I was in my home. As you walk in the front door, to your left is the kitchen area, in front is a door to the back yard, to your right is the living area, and then to the right of that is a doorway to a room with a tub and a mini fridge. I heard something in the other room, and a man came out wanting to kill me. He had a gun and was trying to shoot at me but I manage to avoid the bullets. Some how I got the gun away from him with a long metal rod/crowbar and shot him twice in the chest. He didn't fall and I told myself, "He's probably wearing a vest! Such an idiot..." (calling myself that) so I shot him twice between the eyes but he still didn't go down. Blood splattered across my white couch but I didn't care, I just wanted him to get away from me. He kept coming. I shot him 3 to 5 times in the side of the head, grazed his shoulder/arm with one bullet, and he stumbled over onto the couch where I took the crowbar and caved in the side of his head. The inside of his skull was empty and dark and there was some odd pattern inside, but no brain matter.

I thought I had won, but after a few seconds, he started to get up and I started to give up. He noticed my self-awarded defeat and decided he could take his time now. He threw a two-part pill capsule at me, and told me it was cyanide and eventually I needed to take it to make his job easier since I had used up all his bullets. When I looked at the pill I noticed it said benadryl on the side, but this had no meaning in the dream. My mind immediately tried to figure out how to get out of the situation. While I was thinking he asked me for some BBQ sauce, a specific brand I knew I had. I ran to the kitchen and couldn't find it so I ran to the mini fridge in the back room. I had some other medicine in the fridge and dumped the pills out in to my hands, clutching them as I ran back and forth between fridges.

I ended up back at the mini fridge and looked at the tub. It clicked. I was going to break open the capsule and wash out the cyanide, then swallow the pill until I could come up with a way to kill him. I turned on the water and the white insides started diluting and pouring out. While I was doing that he came through the doorway and asked what I was doing / what was taking so long. I shoved the empty pill halves in my mouth and swallowed with a handful of water. "Just taking the pill."

We ended up back in the living room when my boss and another person, I think a woman, came in through the front door. They killed him some how. And the dream skips a bit. We talk about how I should go to a few towns over to this medical building/some sort of factory to learn about something having to deal with me.

I end up in town. It's sort of an old world town, like an old Japanese market but more Western. There was this pulley system where you sat on a chair that looked like something out of a classroom, meant for one person to ride. It went up alongside the buildings, to the rooftops and brought you to different places depending on your destination. The town was filled with them. I took mine to the train station. Along the way there I could hear the station reporting the train was about to depart. Once I finally arrived I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment