Thursday, February 4, 2010

I've forgotten most of this one.. but I do remember I'm traveling with Conan O'Brien in long draped clothing/capes, dark black/grey... we're walking down this sidewalk at night, to the right of us is this large metal gate with shrubs in front of it. Conan's ahead of me when I see this hand come through the posts of the gate. It was dark green, almost like a vine color, similar in texture too - as if vine wrapped and curled up to form a hand. Behind the gate I saw red glowing eyes and a skeletal looking face with a vine texture as well. We ended up fighting it somehow and were now on a rooftop with it. Small seeds were attached all over the body, they looked like marijuana seeds.

It morphs into some store with wood floors, my coworker... blue paint? It pretty much gets fuzzy here; some sort of box and a guy, I think I was directing him somewhere. Raining outside... The "store" had pretty much no walls. It was on the corner of a city street, the "walls" that faced the streets weren't there/the kind you lift up like a garage door... yellows for the wood... greys everywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment