Friday, March 5, 2010

Soccer Mom Vans, Lego Buildings, B- B- B- Bombs!

I remember these short, fat, white buildings that almost looked like they were made out of plastic or legos. I was with a small group of people and Jack Coleman (Noah Bennett aka Horn Rimmed Glasses guy from Heroes) was kind of leading us around. He told someone to look outside at the buildings and see how impressive they were. Then we were all of a sudden in a rush to get away... I jumped high up in the air, higher than humanly possible, and wondered if my lightening would help put me down safely. So I guess I had lightening powers.

So we all started running and saw security from the buildings doing security stuff, not paying much attention to us. Then There were these vans coming towards us full of the 'bad guys.' I couldn't really see who they were.

Coleman was yelling for us to get in a van, my mom was driving, he was in the back with a woman, one of his friends and I was somewhere in the front/middle of the van. My mom said something like 'what are these' and had a grenade/bomb in her hands and then realized, threw it and said 'why do we have bombs!' and we explained because the bad guys did too. We threw a bomb at their windshield, which seemed to be gone at this point?, but they grabbed it and threw it back. It landed on top of our van and exploded.

Somehow we lost them in some shopping center parking lot, and my mom was obeying the traffic/speeding laws so I had to remind her a couple times to stop caring since we had people who wanted to kill us following us. We drove around a bit until Coleman said we need to go back to the white building place. He had friends on security who would help protect us in exchange for something so we made our way back, ditched the van at the beginning of the lot and jumped down into a grassy ditch on the side of the road.

Coleman motioned to follow him up between the cars, where there was a rug on the asphalt. He tripped on it and it sounded an alarm. We ran to get to the front doors while security was coming out to shield us.

I don't know what happened after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment