Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vampires, Sheers, Broken Screens

I was downstairs in this large room of a house. It was older looking/run down a bit on the inside but ornate at the same time. There were tons of windows, and outside were vampire/zombies/demons. Not sure at first what they were. But I needed to run around shutting all the windows and I told every one else to do so as well. Some of the screens, green, were pretty broken down and were difficult to close - I rushed while some were trying to come at me.

I ran upstairs to make sure the windows weren't open but most of them were. Upstairs were bedrooms with billowing sheer curtains and girly bedrooms/bedspreads. But it was also dark and creepy upstairs. I was the only one up there trying to close the windows. When I got to 'my' room the window looked damaged as if someone had broken through. I thought, 'maybe it was just the wind' though.

I went downstairs and some how some 'vampires' got in and turned some of the people inside. I ended up asking how to be turned but while someone was explaining I no longer was in first person mode and was looking at myself/my character.

The vampire that wanted to turn me was some older woman, almost as old as a grandmother in looks. She explained you have to concentrate and mold with the transformation and it will 'accept' you. So I started the process but it didn't go right. My skin started rapidly disintegrating and turning into a black nothingness until I was gone. Everyone else being turned seemed to be going through the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment